It’s only natural when you’re interested in a man to think about him regularly-if not continuously. You will snap photographs of his face, imagine his sound, fantasize about when you’ll see him next, and even more.
This is a precarious position in which to be. You presumably hope he thinks of you, too, otherwise, you’ll be humiliated by your own ideas and feelings.
What if we told you that you could use these 100+ texts to make him think about you and put yourself in his mind?
You can, and we have produced messages to make him think of you all day long which you can use freely. Continue reading to discover what we got.
It’s a never-ending battle trying to get a guy to think about you again.
We all know that being interested in something is much easier than being interested in someone, and getting a guy to think about you again can be hard work.
But don’t lose hope! We have some texts you can send your man so he’ll start thinking about you again.
here are 100+ texts to make him think about you and put yourself in his mind.
1)“If you were here with me, we’d be doing something pretty interesting…”
2)“I’m slightly bored, and it’s raining outside…”
3)“It’s been a long time since we went out together…”
4)“The weather is sooo nice today! I wish you were here with me to enjoy it.”
5)“Always thinking of you…”
6)“Time really flies when I’m with you… It’s amazing how much fun we have together.”
7)“I feel like watching a movie. Care to join me?”
8)“Just thinking of something else I wanted to tell you…”
9)“You’re on my mind, that’s all.”
10) “Let’s meet up tonight!”
11)“I miss you…”
12)“LOL I was just thinking of us hanging out today.”
13)“You’re so beautiful! How did I get so lucky? Can I have a kiss? :)”
14) “You should come over and we can play video games together.”
15) “I’ve been thinking about you. Nothing bad, don’t worry! :)”
16) “Just wanted to say hi! I hope everything’s going well…”
17) “You’re so cute, and really funny too! You should come over for dinner tonight.”
18) “I miss you. Call me back when you can…”
19) “Watching the TV series we loved so much together was so romantic. I wish you were here with me right now.”
20) “I want to cuddle up to your warm, cozy body.”
21) “I was just thinking of how lucky I am to have you in my life. You’re an amazing person!”
22) “Can’t stop thinking about you, especially your lips.”
23) “Sending you some kisses… <3”
24) “I miss you, and I really want to see you. Can we meet up soon?”
25) “You’re on my mind right now. It feels like it’s been ages since we last talked! Let’s catch up…”
26) “Wishing I could kiss you right now…”
27) “All I want is to see you right now.”
28) “I wanted to say hi and tell you that I hope everything’s going well…”
29) “Hi! How are things? What’s been up to lately? Just thinking about you, as per usual…”
30) “I’ve missed you like crazy ever since we last saw each other. Can’t wait to see you again soon!”
31) “Just thinking of our last date; I miss you, let’s do dinner again real soon!”
32) “Can’t stop thinking about you. I wish you were here with me now.”
33) “Just wanted to say hello and tell you I hope things are going well with you.”
34) “I had a great time with you the other night! Let’s do it again real soon :)”
35) “I want to cuddle up with your warm, comforting body.”
36) “I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately… Why don’t we meet up? We can have some dinner together. I know this great restaurant…”
37) “You’re my world.”
38) “I was just thinking about you, and how great it is to have a friend like you.”
39) “You’re so cute! Can we see each other right now? :)”
40) “I’m bored, and I don’t want to be alone… come over please?”
41) “You’re all I can think of right now…”
42) “I’m in the mood for some ice cream. Want to come with me? :)”
43) “I’ve been thinking about you, and how lucky I am to have someone like you in my life. Thanks for always being there for me.”
44) “I just wanted to say hi, and I hope you’re doing well…”
45) “You’re so cute! How about we meet up tonight? :)”
46) “Seems like it’s been forever since I last saw you… Come over and we can watch a movie together.”
47) “You’re my best friend; thanks for always being there for me!”
48) “My friends say you’re really hot. I don’t know what they mean by that, but can we hang out? Let’s go grab some dinner together!”
49) “You’re on my mind, that’s all. Just thought I’d call you up to say hi!”
50) “I’m thinking of something else I wanted to tell you… but it can wait. ;)”
51) “Feeling so lucky for everything we have. You mean the world to me.”
52) “Let’s do something fun together today.”
53) “I want to cuddle up with your warm, strong body tonight… I miss you!”
54) “Think about how much fun we had last night. How about meeting up for dinner tonight?”
55) “Hi! Just thinking of you. Want to grab some food with me? :)”
56) “Last night was so much fun! I had a great time hanging out together. Let’s do it again next week :D”
57) “I love you.”
58) “I’m in the mood to be close to you tonight :)”
59) “Being with a friend like you is a true blessing. Thanks for always being there for me!”
60) “Hi, I hope everything’s going well… Thinking of you and wanted to let you know.”
61) “I wanted to check in with you. How are things? I really miss you…”
62) “Miss seeing your cute face! Can we hang out this weekend?”
63) “You’re the best, and I mean that! 🙂 Thinking of you, as always…”
64) “Can’t wait to see you again soon!”
65) “I wish your arms were wrapped around me right now. Miss you so much!”
66) “Miss kissing those beautiful lips of yours… Please come over tonight. I need it. :)”
67) “You’re on my mind right now… Need some company? I’m free, and supes bored.”
68) “All I want is to hold you tight and never let go.”
69) “Can we meet up tomorrow night? I really miss you. XOXO”
70) “I want to cuddle up with your strong arms tonight.”
71) “My friends say you’re really cute and hot. I don’t know what they mean by that, but can we meet up? Let’s go grab some dinner together!”
72) “I hope you’re doing well, and that everything feels amazing!”
73) “I’m in the mood for some Mexican food; want to go grab dinner together? :)”
74) “My heart’s beating faster because I know we’ll see each other soon.”
75) “You’re all I think about. Please come over tonight…I miss you!”
76) “How could something that felt so wrong end up feeling so right? Thank you for always being there for me.”
77) “I’ve been thinking a lot lately about how happy we are together, and how amazing our future will be.”
78) “Love is all we need <3”
79) “I hope I’m always the first thing you think about when you wake up and the last thing before going to bed… because I’m thinking of you too. :)”
80) “When I dream, you’re always the one I see. I hope that means something.”
81) “People always say to me, how’s your boyfriend? And I tell them… perfect. :)”
82) “You have no idea what you do to me 😉 Wanna meet up tonight?”
83) “Your eyes… They’re so beautiful.”
84) “Hi! Just thinking of you, and wanted to see how you’re doing? I hope all is well!”
85) “I can’t stop thinking about our future together. It’s the nicest thing someone has ever said to me. <3”
86) “Sending you this text because I can’t wait to see you again. Can we meet up tomorrow night?”
87) “You really are amazing… I’m so grateful for all the fun times we share together. :)”
88) “I was thinking of that amazing date we went on the other day. Let’s go do something romantic again soon!”
89) “I miss you, and I hope all is well with you <3 Thinking of you…”
90) “Thinking of you while eating this delicious ice cream, would love if it was in your mouth instead. :)”
91) “There’s a special place in my heart just for you… I hope it becomes your home soon ;)”
92) “I’m getting butterflies just thinking of seeing your beautiful face again tonight.”
93) “I’ve been wanting to see you all day! Come over tonight, please?”
94) “I never told you how much you mean to me. Well… Thank you for everything! I love that we’re together. :)”
95) “You’re the only thing on my mind right now… Miss you! P.S. Can’t wait to see you again! <3”
96) “My heart’s beating faster because I know we’ll see each other soon.”
97) “You’re all I think about; let’s hang out today! :)”
98) “I can’t wait to meet up and kiss those beautiful lips of yours.”
99) “I hope you know how much I appreciate you… You’re the best boyfriend in the world! :)”
100) “You’re my favorite person to talk to <3 Wanna meet up?”
101) “Thinking of you while I eat some delicious ice cream. Would love if it was in your mouth instead!”
102) “You’re all I ever wanted… Let’s spend the rest of our lives together. :)”
103) “I feel like there’s no better place to be than with you right now… You make me so happy.
Here is a quick summary of Texts to make him think about you.
All of these text messages will make him think about you again! If he liked talking to you before, he’ll love it even more now. Just remember: keep yourself busy while waiting for him to get back in touch with his feelings.
So send him some cute texts, and then get back to your life without him. Don’t just wait for him to come around eventually. Being proactive is the key.
Some things that will make a guy think about you all day include sending him cute texts, asking him questions, and showing genuine interest in what’s going on with him.
You can also get creative and send different messages or start a conversation to show you want him.
But whatever you do, don’t mention your feelings or say anything that might make him feel pressured to respond or see you.
You don’t want to come on too strong and cause any tension between the two of you.
Keep yourself busy while waiting for him to get back in touch with his feelings about you. If he liked talking to you before, he’ll love it even more now.
And sending a few texts a day will make sure he’s thinking about you all day at work!
How do you make him think of you all day?
One of the most common things we want in a relationship is to be the most important person in our partner’s life.
It seems like there is nothing more that we can ask for than to be the apple of their eye.
One way that you can make your partner become completely obsessed with you is through texting him at unexpected times, sending him random messages, and not giving him any hints about what you’re up to.
You’re probably wondering how this works.
Well, you might think of texting a man the same way that you would text a friend or a coworker.
You would never assume that these people are thinking about you all day long, right? But your partner is going to assume that.
And if he knows what’s good for him, he’ll become completely infatuated with you because of it.
How do you make him obsess over you through text?
The best thing to do in order to get your guy to become completely obsessed with you is to send him short, sweet texts throughout the day.
It doesn’t have to be right when he wakes up or before he goes to sleep; you can just send them whenever.
One way you could get his attention is by sending him random facts about yourself.
For example, if your favorite color is green and he is pink, tell him that it’s weird that his favorite color isn’t blue since blue is the universal favorite color.
Or you could just take this one step further and say something like “I wonder what would happen if I changed my name to Jill.”
This would show that you’re thinking about changing your name just for him because you want to make sure that he has an easier time spelling it.
What can I text a guy to make him smile?
One way to get a guy to start thinking about you is just by making him smile.
You can text him cute memes that remind him of you, or send funny videos that show your sense of humor.
If you want, you could also send some adorable pictures of animals getting along with each other for some cute distraction.
Another great way to get a guy to start thinking about you is by asking him questions.
Every girl knows that guys love talking about themselves, so ask him about his day, or quirky questions like how he would make a burrito differently.
If you know what his interests are, you could also ask if he’s going to any upcoming sporting events or concerts.
He’ll love showing off his knowledge and will think of you every time the event comes up!
Don’t beat yourself up if your texts don’t work right away because it can take a while for them to have an effect on him.
There’s no need to send more than two messages in a row from one topic.
One message saying something fun will cheer him up and maybe get him thinking about you, but sending another message like that can look desperate and push him away.
If you’re really at a loss for what to text your guy, just send the word “thinking” with no explanation because it will force him to write back asking why you said that.
You’ll be able to get his attention again and maybe get a conversation going!
Conclusion: 100+ Texts to make him think about you
To ensure that your guy is thinking about you, it’s important to keep up with the latest trends in texting.
For example, if he sends a text and you don’t respond for a day or two, send him one back as if everything was normal so he doesn’t start worrying about why you haven’t been responding lately.
If this article has given you some ideas on what texts will make your man think of you again, be sure to share them!
Thank you for reading this article. Please don’t forget to share it with your friends on social media! 🙂 Stay happy!!
Thank you also for taking time out of your day to read this article.
If you would like to continue being updated on my new blog posts, please follow me on Instagram! Thank you again for reading this article. 🙂
We would love to hear from our readers how these neuroscience sales tips have helped their lives. Have an idea? Let us know by commenting below